Landscape Contractor Code of Conduct
1. Comply with NC General Statute 89-D and all other applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
2. Protect the integrity of the profession by serving the best interests of clients and the general public by acting fairly and honestly.
3. Promote professional competence, training and continuing education.
4. Provide a safe work environment.
5. Refrain from engaging in false or misleading conduct.
6. Engage in environmentally responsible design, installation, and service.