North Carolina Nursery and Landscape Association (NCNLA)
Sign up for Plant ID exam
NC Department of Agriculture
Pesticide Certification – The North Carolina Pesticide Law of 1971 requires licensing for individuals applying any pesticide for compensation.
NC Irrigation Contractors Licensing Board
According to the licensure law which became effective on June 30 2009. no person shall engage in the practice of irrigation construction or contracting, use the designation ‘irrigation contractor,’ or advertise using any title or description that implies licensure as an irrigation contractor unless the person is licensed as an irrigation contractor.
North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors
In 1925 the North Carolina General Assembly established the authority of the North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors, amending Chapter 318 of the Public Laws, designed for the purpose of safeguarding life, health and property and to promote public welfare. The licensing statutes which govern the North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors prescribe certain standards for persons, firms and corporations who enter into contracts for construction work in this state. Current laws in North Carolina define general contractors as persons, firms or corporations who enter into construction projects costing $30,000 or more.
NC Board of Landscape Architects
The North Carolina Board of Landscape Architects was established by legislation in 1969 to register professional landscape architects.
- Form E-505, 2023 Sales Tax Legislative Changes (11/14/2023)
- Taxed S Corporations and Taxed Partnerships updated Reporting forms (6/3/2023)
- 2022 Corporate Income, Franchise, and Insurance Tax Bulletin (3/3/2023)
- Updated Sales and Use (1/4/2023)
- 2022 Tax Law Changes (12/20/2022)
- 2023 Publication NC-30 and Updated Withholding Allowance Forms (12/18/2022)
- Tax Relief for Victims of Hurricane Ian (10/7/2022)
- Sales and Use Tax Division (4/25/2022)
- 2022-06 Impact of Individual and Corporate Tax Law Changes (3/18/2022)
- NC Department of Revenue Tax Changes (3/14/2022)
- NC Department of Revenue – DOR Tax preparer Online Power of Attorney
- NC Department of Revenue – Sales Tax (Maintenance/Install Services)
- NC Department of Revenue – Business Recovery Grants (12/16/2021)
- NC Department of Revenue – Business Recovery Grant Update (1/11/2022)
Disclaimer: Information on this website is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. The North Carolina Landscape Contractors’ Licensing Board disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. This information is being provided as a complimentary service. Should you have any questions, please contact the Board or Agency directly for clarification.